Monday, September 7, 2009

Island Feast At The West Indian Day Parade











WOOOW is all I can say. You all know i can't hold back my tongue, in anyway shape, form or fashion. Beauty is beauty. When you see it you call it. And God only knows I can't help but praise the most high when he created "MAN" and woman.

Now for a decade I have been living in NYC and never once to did I ever have the opportunity to attend the West Indian Day Parade. Today I decide why not. EYE CANDY is the only words I can honesty come up with. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, you name it Eastern Parkway Brooklyn New York had it. And I was smack dead in the middle of it all.

Jamaica, Trindad, Guyana, Dominican Republic, Haiti, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, you name it they were all out there. Represent, one love.

1 comment:

  1. all the time i've lived in ny, i haven't been to ONE parade!

    ReplyDelete